Thursday 10 June 2010

The Wisdom That Could Not Be Imparted Because of Kodak

My mission to update this blog for my two, possibly three, loyal fans each week has thus far failed. Miserably. So I made myself a little list of tasks to do this evening and one of those was blog. Yes blog. Share with those who stumble upon my page the musings of a somewhat meandering mind and impart the wisdom that I have learnt each day since my last post.

However instead of the time lovingly crafting and editing a meaningful and worthwhile monologue on the joys of life and what I have done since I last spoke to the computer (last ever Lost, Comic Con, Guildford Cathedral Abseil, dinner with mildly crazed theatre peeps and my final liberation from Uber Stress) I instead spent 2 and half hours trying to download said Abseil photos from my camera onto the computer. Now having done that, I can not only be bothered to discuss the abseil but I can no longer be bothered to try and post pictures of the event either.

So with heartfelt sincerity and genuine emotion I can deliver the following...

F*** you Kodak EasyShare.

You are not easy nor do you share.

Many a person's life is now somewhat diminished because of you. I hope you sleep well tonight as tomorrow I unload you and use Camera and Scanner Wizard. Ha! Who gets the last laugh now??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment