Thursday 26 August 2010

Oh How Crap Am I

What the title says. Except it should say 'Oh How Crap I Am.' It's been a while since I've written but thats because I have genuinely 100% absolutely been 120% completely busy. I promise.

What's nice is that I've been too busy living life that I haven't had much time to write about it. However what's the point of doing 'stuff' and having a blog if you're not going to brag over the internet about it. Though I suppose thats what Facebook is for.

This isn't going to be long because I have to gather full steam to write what I want to write but I've been too busy (of course) skivving off the work sports day to write and the guilt is making me tired.

I won't forget you, I'll try and do less stuff and think less and sit still and do nothing and then I can write crap all day long rather than write crap for 30 seconds before posting it.

So here I go posting it, I will be better next time. That's another promise.



P.S. I do want to say hullo, not hello, but hullo to my one and only follower 'The Fuzzy Duck.' I am smiling at you daily even if you do not see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment